When you suffer down time, whether it is a workstation crash, an application misbehaving, or a complete network failure, it costs you money. When your productivity is brought to a stand-still, it is good to know that there is someone you can call who can get you running again quickly. Better still is the knowledge that, when the job is done, it is done correctly so you stay up and running.
- Fast service from technicians with over 35 years of combined experience
- First-priority service for server and network down situations
- Not an emergency? We work around your schedule
- After-hours emergency service available
No matter the size of your business, good communication is key to success. We will help you foster that success with proper wiring, solid enterprise-class switches, good bandwidth management, and balanced server resource allocation.
- Network designs from single-server, single-site LANs to large multi-server, multi-site WANs
- Cisco, Cisco SMB, and Cisco SMB Pro switches and routers provide a fast and cost effective network backbone
- Internet load-balancing and failover solutions
- VPN connectivity solutions for site-to-site and client-to-site secure communications
- Remote Desktop and Terminal Services for remote access and thin-client solutions
- Internet access with the ISP of your choice, or we can help you find one
A properly functioning network needs a strong foundation on which to build. The use of the wrong cable, poor cable termination, or incorrect wiring can causse noise in your network signal, causing slow transfer speeds and corrupted data. If you can see the inner wires in your cables, there's a good chance your network may not be operating at its best.
- Certified Cat5e and Cat6 ethernet, coaxial cable, and telephone runs
- Cabling for indoor, fire-resistant and outdoor, weather resistant requirements
- We can certify existing runs to determine if there are any issues
There is more to security then just keeping the bad guys out. Properly implemented, a good security mechanism can also help to streamline workflows, prevent data corruption and accidental data loss, and keep sensitive information in the hands of only those who need it.
- Internet security and firewalls using Fortinet FortiGate, Zyxel Zywall, and more
- Virus and spyware cleanup
- Microsoft Windows Active Directory design and implementation
- Antivirus for email, workstations, servers, and web browsing.
- Antispam solutions
For most typical service calls, you won't even have to wait - we can fix your problem while talking to you on the phone. For those clients who have purchased a block of time agreement, we offer remote support for all of our servers and workstations.
- Remote server support allows us to manage your user accounts, restore lost files from backup, check for errors, and much more without having to wait
- Remote desktop support allows us to see what you see to quickly diagnose and repair application issues
- All remote access is secured by your own unique password - we do not use the same password for different clients
- All remote access is encrypted, so your data is kept secure
Sometimes you have unique situations that require specialized software to perform tasks that general off-the-shelf software cannot handle. For those situations we have an In-House programmer with years of experience writing business line applications and utilities. Weather its a new program taken from conception to final release or an existing code base that requires modifications, you can expect quick and accurate standards compliant enterprise class code.
- Windows Applications
- Microsoft VisualBasic
- Microsoft C++
- Micorosft C#
- Web Applications